Saturday, December 15, 2007

Early morning photo op




Don't laugh. These were taken at 4:30 IN THE MORNING. This is Trish and me as I was waiting for the shuttle to pick me up at BYU for the Salt Lake airport. It was very cold and we were surrounded by lots of snow. So Trish took this self portrait of us. Not a bad aim for extending her arm out and taking a blind shot! Doesn't she look adorable? For those of you who don't know, Trish kind of "adopted" us as her church parents. She just won the REGIONAL RA of the Year award!!! She's a great kid.

Soon we will look alike. I am getting BRACES next month. Such a deal at my age. It's the weirdest thing. My upper and bottom teeth don't "mesh" or something, so they bang against each other and as I age, they tend to break. I have one cracked tooth and one broken one already, so the braces will hopefully prevent anymore of THAT.

Larry comes home today from yet another business trip to Madison Wisconsin. You all probably know that travel is probably his least favorite thing to do in all the world. Thankfully he will be getting home before this monster storm hits tomorrow. They are predicting up to 25 inches of snow before Monday AM. And wind. And frigid temperatures. I must get us some snow pants so at least we can enjoy this ridiculous weather.

Christmas is coming!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I had braces a couple years ago for 19 mos! The bonus of doing it as an adult rather than as a teen is that you're better with hygiene and following dr's orders (as in wearing rubber bands, not eating certain foods, etc) so it helps the process go more quickly. Good luck with it!

And wow, you're not kidding about that being a MONSTER storm! Hey at least you can count on having a White Christmas! : )