Saturday, December 22, 2007

How does life get so busy???

It's beyond me. All I want to do is curl up on the couch with my book - Seven Days to the Sea by Rebecca Kohn. Historical fiction about Moses which is just so GOOD. ANYway, that's not going to happen until probably Christmas Day. It seems that when I just recover from planning and cooking and all, (you all know what I mean) that it's time to take everything down!

I do look forward to January and February though, because it's a good time to do all the cool indoor things, like scrapbooking and reading and organizing. I feel so guilty in the summer staying in the house.

Here is another friendly reminder from your Red Cross volunteer - be extra careful with space heaters. They overheat and cause way too many fires.

Just please have a happy and safe Christmas and holiday season! I love this blog thing, it makes me feel like we are all connected even though in many cases we are far apart.

Merry Christmas and lotsa love!

No comments: