Friday, December 7, 2007

Lavatories in the air

Thursday I boarded a plane for Utah to go see Trish at BYU. Easy enough. But as I am up there at 30,000 feet, I am thinking WAY too much, such as:

"Here I am, flying around the country, my life in the hands of people I have never even MET. They could be very bad people!!! How do I know what their GPA was in school?? Huh? And what if they are sleeping??"

The worst is when I have to use the itty bitty lavatory. The little voice in my head goes, "What the HECK am I doing up here??"

And the plane goes, "Bounce, bounce, BOUNCE, bounce, dip, dip, DIP, BOUNCE!"

But I made it. Now when I go home, I have to go through it all over again. AND there is a winter storm warning for the Wasatch. Good grief.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad you made it safely! I'm sure you'll make it home safely too! In October I flew down to North Carolina for a Mary Kay retreat and had a super turbulant ride. I ended up throwing up on the plane! It was so gross, I felt so bad! When we got off the plane my friends (also on the plane, but not sitting with me) asked me if I was sitting near the person who threw up. I just looked at Patty and said "I am the person who threw up." Airplanes are definately and interesting way to travel! Tell Trish I said hi!

JessW said...

It was a Tender Moment in my day to see that you have a Blog. Kev and I have really missed you, maybe we will better about keeping in touch. =)

Jake and Libby: said...

Oh I am so glad that you have a blog! Keeping in touch this was is SO fun!I love you both so much!