Friday, October 24, 2008

Frosty morning


Brrrr. Clear, cold nights bring frosty mornings. It is so pretty, even though we know it means winter is coming.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I was surprised to wake up to find our yard all frosted over one morning this week too. I don't know why but I've just had this feeling of foreboding going into this fall & winter...just kinda dreading it, which is weird since I usually look forward to the fall. I think I'm just not ready to let go of summer yet (though it's clearly gone now.) The frost is pretty...and I'm hoping we get a couple good snowstorms here this year (which we rarely do around here...I know that's not the case for you guys.)

Kristine said...

brr. just looking at your frosty lawn makes me cold. And here I am in Las Vegas where it is probably 20 degrees warmer wrapped up in a blanket because I think it is freezing here.