Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mary Ann's bucket list

or, things I want to do before I'm dead -

Larry and I want to go on a mission but HE wants a desk job and I want humanitarian. So we'll probably never get to go because we can't agree! How about letting the Lord decide? Hmmm, imagine that.

- skydive
- go storm chasing and see a tornado
- go to a Nascar Saturday night race
- tour Boston
- go to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons
- go to Hawaii
- go to Nauvoo
- go back to Sicily
- go to Italy again, including Siena, Pisa, Bologna and Assisi, places I didn't see the first time
- get my hair cut in Florence
- buy a leather purse in Florence
- go to a major golf tournament like the Masters
- eat at a five star restaurant
- go back to Alaska
- go to Ellis Island
- take a Canadian cruise with Larry
- see in concert: Coldplay, Sting, U2, Hall and Oates, Paul McCartney and of course, Neil Diamond for many more times

I will update periodically. Anyone want to get tagged?

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I love your bucket list, Mary Ann. I actually think it's really neat that several of your ambitions are repeats of things you've already done! So many fun things! I think maybe I'll make a list myself... when these two boys give me a little time for it. :-)

Joyous said...

You REALLY want to go skydiving?!