But really, this shoulder is getting better so fast. I have better range of motion every day and it only hurts if I overuse it or touch it. And NO MORE SLING!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Now, as you can see by the pictures, winter has arrived. Larry had to shovel today, although he really didn't have to because it all melted anyway. He just gets all worried.
And Pam, my best and eternal friend in all the world (and her family) sent this Edible Arrangement full of just the loveliest and yummiest fruit ever! Thank you my friend!
4 comments:
I am always amazed with how fast we are able to heal after something so extensive... You have been in our thoughts.
You are healing amazingly quickly and well!! Mine took much longer, or maybe I am just a wimp. Anyway - hooray for you!
Hooray for your shoulder! Hooray for cake!
Boo hoo for puking and rashes.
I'm so glad you're feeling better! You are amazing!
Post a Comment