Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rash

Now I have a rash. I feel fine but there is this RASH on my neck and down my arm. The itching is driving me stir crazy. It can't be from the IV medicine, can it? It would seem too long ago to be affecting me now. Calamine lotion, Bactine, nothing works for long!!!! Tonight I am taking a Benadryl and will see what happens. At the very least, it will knock me out and I will sleep!


The shoulder is doing GREAT.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the pain is so minimal for you. Don't you just love medical technology?? Hope you continue to feel well and that you heal quickly!

Crystal said...

how is your blood pressure? i've heard of rashes on the neck and arm from elevated blood pressure. i'm no dr, but just something that I thought of.

Carol said...

Wow, I'm sorry I haven't checked in here for a while! Thanks for your kind words on my blog. They "felt" like a big warm hug.

I'm sending a hug back to you!!! I'm glad the surgery seems to have been such a success but the sickness does sound downright miserable. And sorry about that rash too. Hope that goes away quickly and the recovery continues to go (mostly) well. : )

We've read some good books in book club recently that I can pass along the names of... I'll be back to do that later!