These are our friends Barb and Bob Ford, Christmas Eve 2008. Bob passed away on the 11th. His funeral is Saturday.
These are our friends Christine and Matt Burnett. Matt died this year on January 25. This picture was taken in 2005 right after baby Maria was born in a fast and furious birth.
We love these good people like family.
I'm sorry that these last few posts have been sad. It's how things are going and it's how I feel. We pray.
4 comments:
Mary Ann,
Sorry you are going through so much right now. We will keep you and your loved ones in our prayers.
Hang in there!
Susan
I'm sorry, too. I hope the sadness doesn't last too long for you.
Mary Ann,
You and all of those you love our in our prayers and out thoughts. I love you and I hope peace and comfort comes soon...
OH MY GOODNESS! Mary Ann!!!! I was checking up on your blog and I scrolled down to this post... I KNEW MATT BURNETT! He was in my freshman ward at BYU! He used to joke that if I married him I could be the next Carol Burnett--and his mom happened to be named Carol too. I got so excited and then I read that he died...I am so sad. What a tragedy!
It's always sad when anyone dies, but especially when they're young or a parent with young kids... Wah, I feel so sad.
Post a Comment