Friday, May 29, 2009

Okay I tried to like it....

Some of you may know that I was not too excited about the book Twilight. It was okay, but no great shakes for me. 

Well.

I really wanted to see the movie because I thought the story was fairly decent and maybe the movie would be good. If you promise not to send me hate mail, I will confess that I could not get through it. Oh. My. I got as far as Bella getting almost killed by the car and Edward saving her. That was it.  

I really thought it was terrible.

The acting, the direction, the sound, the MAKEUP!  What were they thinking??

Oh no. Could I be acting........OLD??????  Oh no.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

I didn't really care for the book Twilight either. I have skipped the movie all together. I am glad there is someone else out there in the world who doesn't like it either.

Katrina said...

It is a terrible movie. I liked it the first time (having EXTREMELY low expectations helped), but I watched it again recently and was embarrassed.

Crystal said...

I found the opposite to be true. I was disappointed the first time I saw the movie because I had high expectations. The second time I saw it I liked it much better. (I do want to say that I read the books before all of the hype and enjoyed them on my own before the hooplah. I'm not a bandwagon person, normally if everyone likes something, I don't.)

Unknown said...

I just can't even start with them. I refuse to even try. It does not sound interesting to me at all. I think I am old.

Amberly said...

I'm with ya. I actually like vampire books (I know, silly, huh?) but this particular story was a bit too juvenile. I guess that makes me old too!

Carol said...

I am so with you...not a Twilight fan and didn't like the movie or the book. I read just the first one after seeing the movie since I wasn't impressed with the movie and my sis-in-law said the book was a lot better (not!)