Friday, September 4, 2009

Ya know what?

Thanks to all of you who responded about my photo a day. I just decided that it doesn't have to be all or nothing! Imagine that. So I will be on the lookout for cool pics day by day but if I miss a day I won't kill myself.

I just realized that since I stopped doing my Photo of the Day, my desire to blog has dropped off significantly. Soooo, how can I change that? My blog is like a journal, so I'm missing out on recording too many things.

So this is what is going to happen:

After going to the last Red Wings game of the season tomorrow night, I'm going to start a five day fast. I'll be drinking water. That's it.



I feel this need to take five days to myself to feel good again - mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually etc...

After a lot of study and research, a five day water fast with a lot of quiet time sounds just right to me. Larry is supportive, which is good 'cause I won't be doing any cooking! What I will be doing is reading, sleeping, meditating, taking short walks, praying, just trying to get myself together again. I am really looking forward to it.

I will keep you updated as the days go by.

Oh and please, if any of you think this is not good or it's weird or dangerous, don't tell me. I need the encouragement, plus the Lord says I'll be fine!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

good luck! I hope you can get back to a good place! I'll drink some water for you!

Kristine said...

Have a good fast.