Friday, September 24, 2010

Boy, Were We Tired (Part Three)


One outstanding, inspirational (although I hate that word,) beautiful, tear producing, laughter inducing speaker after another.............

Emily Watts, speaking about working on a miracle said, "Don't ever stop trying because things could be happening that you don't know about."

She also reminded us that when we ask for our "daily bread," help will come. God doesn't give us stones when we ask for bread.

S. Michael Wilcox told us of the time they gave their four year old daughter a little pink Princess phone. One day she was involved in a very serious conversation. Her dad asked her who she was talking to.




She said, "Jesus."




He asked her what Jesus was telling her.






"He says to get married in the TEMPLE."






2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so glad you went!! I now look at TOFW as essential to my spiritual smile! Can't wait for it to be here next October!!

Let's get a big group together....

Amberly said...

Neato! I've never even heard of this conference before! Now I'll be saving my pennies to go to one myself!

And it was nice to see you the other night. I don't see you often enough, so I'm thinking we should definitely do something about that....