Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blimped out


Although I am most dissatisfied with my total self, I thought I would make you laugh. Ha Ha!

Here is me in my owl nightgown, feeling amazingly fat. And it is all the fault of the U.S. Census Bureau. Since I started that job back in November, my cute self has turned into an unrecognizable blimp self. Dirty shame it is.



For instance: tomorrow someone is bringing bagels in for breakfast and then we are having barbecue for lunch.





Oh and maybe one little teeny tiny other item - the lack of EXERCISE. Imagine such a thing.




One more week of work.



And the tears will flow because I will miss all the grand people I work with. I will also be happy because I will get my life back! And maybe a semblance of the old cute self.



YIPPEE!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You look adorable. Love the nightie. :)

Janet said...

Love the owls! and you don't look blimped out- but I know how you feel. Starting next week, if you'd like a walking partner, give me a shout!