

My WRIST, FOREARM and ELBOW hurt like crazy. A whole LOT. I think it's either carpal tunnel or tendonitis or mouse elbow. So I am grumpy.
I'm leaning toward mouse elbow because the symptoms match a little better than the other two. Here are the recommendations:
1. ice
2. rest
3. ibuprofen
4. maybe a brace
Okay fine. In the meantime I am partly cloudy with a chance of storms.
On the HAPPY, SUNNY side of life, I am headed to Time Out For Women on Friday. Joy! Delight! To be with good girlfriends and a few thousand sisters will be oh so wonderful. Ya know when you need some good laughs and music and inspiration and tears of testimony? It's all there.
And I will be taking the camera! Imagine.
P.S. The top one is a mouse. I'm not sure about the bottom one. But who cares. They are adorable.
1 comment:
You will LOVE TOFW!! And mark your calendar next Oct for it here!!
Post a Comment