Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maybe It's a Miracle Phone



So my poor drowned MP (Miracle Phone) was a mess. The display was all watery. I never figured it would work again, BUT because I do believe in wonders from above, I plugged in my drenched MP.

It powered up.

When I heard that little Verizon" ding, doodle, doodley-oop" and I saw the logo in the display, my retainers about fell off my newly straightened teeth.

Considering I thought I might get electrocuted or that it would short out and burn the house down, I was quite pleased that nothing bad happened.

Several hours later, the watery display said "fully charged." YIPPEE! I opened the phone and there is the photo of the cat, my name and the time, a little blurry from melted snow, but there all the same. DOUBLE YIPPEE!

I can retrieve all my photos and contacts! Well maybe. I think the Verizon man can do it.

So there you have it. The MP.

3 comments:

mappy said...

hi aunt maryann from kelly :)

mappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mappy said...

Wow. who knew a phone full of snow ( water) could actually work.
I never would have thought that possible.
Hi Aunt Mary Ann Thank you for the bracelet.

love you,
Monica ;) :)