Monday, November 12, 2007

Well this is fun!

Learning how to blog is fun but challenging. Hopefully I will be able to add more interesting elements as I go along. ANYway, I figured this was a good time to get started since my "speed limit" birthday is coming up and I CANNOT start feeling old.

These are the things we are up to lately -

*Larry is still branch president in the Rochester 4th Branch. He's getting balder by the minute.

*I'm the Nursery leader with just a few little people in my class. They like to learn about Jesus, sing, color, play with trucks, play with Play Dough, make noise and eat snacks.

*Larry is working from home but travels back and forth to Madison, Wisconsin and elsewhere WAY more than he likes!

*I'm still a certified birth doula and still loving it. My first little doula baby will be eight years old this month! Last month was birth number 50 for me. I feel like a grandma. . . .

*In March, I become a Red Cross volunteer, working on the Disaster Action Team. If there is an incident (like a fire) when I am on call, I go off to the local chapter, board the truck with the other team members and off we go to provide assistance to the vicitms and the firemen, police etc. . .

More later!

No comments: