Okay, so Larry and I take the wishbone from the turkey and make a wish. He holds one side, I hold the other and we pull. Didn't the darn wishbone break on BOTH ends, letting the middle go flying. There we were holding one bare bone each so neither one of us won. He says, "put this on the blog and call it Losers Anonymous." Done.
The baby came on Friday. Great birth. Beautiful, healthy baby and happy parents. What more could a doula ask for?!
If any one of you out there can tell me how to add a photo to the top of this page where it says LockesNest, without the photo being gigantic, I would truly appreciate it. Every time I try to jazz up the header, the picture is huge and would scare everyone away. Thank you in advance!
Thanksgiving was good. I ate too much. I hope you all had a wonderful day and are enjoying the holiday season.
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving! Our's was great too! That's pretty funny about the wishbone...maybe you could bend the rules and say you BOTH won!
On the photo...try sizing it down before you upload it to your blogpage--do you have photoshop or a similar program? Go into the image size and adjust it there first...
Post a Comment