Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home Again

Hooray! Larry made it home safe and sound Easter Sunday by 3:30 or so. We had a lovely dinner here with good friends and their two little girls, who were just so excited to come over. I asked the six year old what her favorite food was and she said, "ham and steak." But ham was first on her list. Good thing I made ham!!


My computer is giving me fits, so I'm using Larry's. Any advice about which computer out there is a good buy? I'm ready to throw mine out the window.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Well, not sure if you're interested in looking at a Mac, but I promise you you would have ZERO regrets about getting one if you did...I LOVE mine to death--so easy to use, the programs are so great (iPhoto, Mail, iTunes, etc...everything's integrated so you can easily work between the programs--say you have a photo in iPhoto, you can email it from there...or someone sends you a photo in an email, you just drag the photo right over the iPhoto icon, and it's there!) and not even just that...if you happen to have or use any of the peripherals, they're all integrated too--things like the iPod and iPhone...it just keeps getting better and better. A little pricey to get into at first but really, once you have it, you won't ever regret it. You can find a reasonably priced iMac.

Joyous said...

Hello, friend! I sure enjoy reading your blog. I especially like the lists of things that make you happy.

Adam sure misses you! Every Sunday when we tell him it's time to go to church he says, "Locke!" and I have to tell him that you won't be there. But maybe we can take a field trip up to your house one of these days! :)