No bunny cake
No chocolate cake
No key lime pie
Actually, it hasn't been that hard. I figure that it's a good thing for my body to not have refined sugar. My psyche is another thing. My anxiety level had skyrocketed (!) and I wonder if it was from sugar withdrawal.
On another subject, these braces are driving me crazy. I was using my finger to apply some anti-sensitive paste to my teeth , and sliced my finger open on one of the wires! It was a pretty deep cut, too. Bled like crazy. And I thought, "this is in my MOUTH?" On the brighter side, my teeth are shifting already. I can see a definite difference. So my smile will be lovely but the insides of my cheeks will be in shreds!
2 comments:
I envy your willpower! Those desserts look yummy.
Willpower? I'm not sure! But I AM motivated! Alison, will you let me view your blog?
Post a Comment