Poor Larry. He was supposed to come home last night from his latest trip to Wisconsin. But there he sits in his hotel room because of that dang weather yesterday in Detroit and Chicago and who knows where else. There were so many flights cancelled that he can't even get out today. He has to wait until Sunday to get a flight home . So tomorrow is Easter and no Larry until later in the afternoon. Add that to my list of things that make me sad.
One more thing that makes me sad - bad dreams. I have had a few this week. And Thursday morning at 5:45 I woke up out of deep, deep sleep hearing my mother-in-law calling my name. If she needs us, she will go to the bottom of our stairs and call up to the bedroom. But she wasn't there. So I went downstairs to see if she was all right and sure enough, she was just fine. She was in the bathroom and all was well. So I wandered around the house looking for some reason that I was woken up and nothing. I said a prayer to please let me know if there was something wrong and nothing. So I flopped on the couch and fell back to sleep almost immediately and slept for two more hours. What the heck.
I am in a blue funk today. But the sun is shining and that's a good thing when it's 25 degrees out!
2 comments:
That stinks, twice! Once for Larry being stuck...and again for the weird awful dream... Hope he makes it home today in time for Easter.
Happy Easter! I hope Larry makes it home.
Post a Comment